Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I love love love this sleepy face.


Bruce spent time with Grandpa Chris, Grandma Carolyn, Auntie Jerusha and Auntie Kasey at Chris' softball game. I try to dress Bruce in this onesie as often as possible =)

I had pumped before the game and fed Bruce a bottle while we were there. He gave me strange looks while I fed him...

Grandpa Chris and Bruce.

Coincidentally, this is a picture Chris took with Bruce a few days before.


Auntie Alicia came to visit from Atlanta!


When Alicia was here, we went to work to visit our co-workers. Out of curiosity, we weighed Bruce when we were there. I'm guessing without clothes he's somewhere around 10.5 pounds.


Don't you want to kiss this face?!


Bruce being the "big spoon".

1 comment:

  1. Wow he is adorable and changing already..Wonderful you have family around.

    ReplyDelete

Love, advice, questions and comments always welcome.