Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One Month

Bruce is one month old today! He and I went shopping while Papa slept in.



THIS BABY IS SO CUTE!




*sigh* My baby's one month old already.

Bruce Baeon ("Bay-en") Inglis
April 30, 2013
I am one month old today!

Likes
*Being worn in the Moby wrap or Ergo
*Baths...sometimes
*Car rides...sometimes
*Staring at the bookshelf
*Being a noisy sleeper
*Eating
*Keeping my hands/arms up by my face
*Projectile pooping, peeing and spitting up

Dislikes
*Diaper changes
*Sleeping alone
*Being swaddled

April accomplishments
*Met LOTS of family
*Grew to 10.5 pounds
*Mastered breastfeeding
*Have been to the Farmers' market, mall, grocery store and Dad's softball games
*Smile a lot when I'm full


I forgot to add that he did make his first trip to the Woodside Deli already!

We've been a family of three for one month now and I couldn't be happier.
I love you, Bruce.
Keep growing my sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, advice, questions and comments always welcome.