Sunday, June 2, 2013

Time is flying by!

Chris and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary on May 26th, and Bruce turned 2 months old on the 30th. This little boy is growing so much and is a plump 13 pounds 10 ounces now. He was deemed perfect (something we all already knew!) at his 2 month pediatric appointment. He took his set of shots like a champ that day too.

I spent a good amount of time this week just going through pictures from Bruce's first two months and sorted through 2,000 (!!!) pictures.

Newborn toes.

First bath at home.

Milk drool.

My smiley boy.

Laying down for diaper changes is his favorite place these days. Strange kid, he likes the changing table, but not his car seat. He also loooves bath time! His sleep is getting better! We usually get a 4-5.5 hour first chunk of sleep, then another 2-3 hour sleep after a quick middle of the night feeding.

My bother, Jay, graduated from SJSU last weekend. Bruce went with us to the huge ceremony and party after.

He's gonna kill me when he gets older. I love this.

This may be my new favorite of Chris and Bruce. They do lots of talking and smiling now, and Bruce is so excited, he never stops moving his feet.

1 comment:

  1. I love the naked booty pic!! Before every bath, Amaya and I do the "naked booty dance" aka Beyoncé booty bounce in the mirror! Can't wait to see you Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Love, advice, questions and comments always welcome.