Monday, June 17, 2013

One week and counting...

I go back to work in a week and I've been savoring every moment with Chris and Bruce! We've mostly been hanging out at the house and just enjoying all the new things Bruce does. He smiles and squeals all the time and is always chewing on his hands. Once he got his thumb in his mouth and starting sucking on it! He still hates his car seat, but we managed to make a trip to the beach and to San Francisco. As long as the car is moving (no red lights, please!) he does well in the car.

Blogger isn't showing updated pictures when I try to upload them, so I'll try to update with pictures soon! Just want to let everyone know we're happy, healthy, and doing very well.

How do I have time to fiiiinally squeeze in a blog post? Bruce slept for 7 hours and 45 minutes, I fed him, gave him some cuddles in the rocking chair and he's been sleeping again for another hour. Wow, little man, good job! I hope he keeps this up, it will definitely make me feel better about going back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, advice, questions and comments always welcome.